From: Reid Pinchback [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 4:04 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: JDeveloper and Tomcat

 I"m not a JDeveloper user, but as I recall it is (or at least was)
an IDE based on JBuilder and licensed by Borland/Inprise to
Oracle.  If that is still the case then maybe you need to follow
the same steps to integrated Struts with JDeveloper as you
would for JBuilder.  That means installing the open tool to
add the *.tld files to the war you build and remove struts.jar
from the Tomcat classpath.  Try looking at:
http://www.netstore.ch/mesi/strutsTutorial/
and ignore the stuff specific to WebLogic.

  "VEDRE, RANAPRATAP REDDY" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Has anybody
integrated Tomcat with JDeveloper.

I want to know if we can run struts application using Tomcat from
JDeveloper.