Hi,

Struts stores the Form bean into request or session scope depending on the
attribute 'scope' in the Action tag in struts-config.xml
The name under which it is stores is the value of the 'name' attribute of
the Action tag.

However, you should avoid hardcoding the scope of the Form bean in your
code. When you don't you will run into trouble when you want to change the
scope, because it is no longer a matter of adjusting struts-config.xml but
you will have to change every file where you've hardcoded the scope.
It's better to do your calculations in your Action object and store any
output that you want to print on your JSP in request scope. You can access
the stored information from your JSP and print it.

Freek