Hi
Yes you are right it has been inherited from "submit" tag. I used the tabindex
property but the form seems to choose the first occurance of submit to submit
the page
Thanks
Murali.

"Tom Klaasen (TeleRelay)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/01/2002 12:02:06

Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:    (bcc: Muralidhar BR/India/KINDLE)
Subject:  RE: two submit buttons

I don't know where the "submitimage" tag comes from, but presuming it
inherits from the "submit" tag, you could use the "tabindex" attribute
to achieve the thing you want.

hth,
tomK

www.Kindlesystems.com