I'm getting ready to develop an application and would love to emit XML from my
action classes and apply an XSL stylesheet - then transfer to the browser.

I've seen many discussions about this on this list - but alas, no examples - so
I'm getting ready to "roll my own."

I've seen that Expresso supports XML/XSL - so hopefully I can use that do
accomplish this.

I'd like to be able to "turn off" transformation on the server-side though, and
emit an XML document which refers to an XSL stylesheet - for the clients that
support client-side XSL transformation.  This would be a application-wide
setting - so I'm not worried about dynamically figuring out which clients
transform and such.

This e-mail is meant as a request for any examples or thoughts on this issue.
If much interest is generated by this thread (and a base example would be
great) - I'd be happy to contribute a further refined example with the ability
to turn on/off client side rendering.

Thanks,

Matt