I have created a class called DefaultAction which extends Action. It
contains some common helper methods which all my actions will use. I
then extend DefaultAction for my actual action fooAction. When I do this
I get 'No action instance for path /foo could be created'. Now, when I
extend Action directly instead of using DefaultAction, I don't get the
error. This confirms to me that my struts-config.xml is setup correctly.
Doesn't anybody know why this is happening?

--
Kelly Lawrence Davis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]