I am trying to put together a Table Mainance app for the web using
struts of course! Since these are small tables that dont have a lot
fields as well as a lot of functionality(Add, Edit, Delete). I want to
do some thing that can be fairly generic. Class X creates an XML output
for table Y which I could then use XSL to create the page. I figured
before I start coding it my self, I should see if any one has already
put together any thing like this.

Any ideas???

Thanks! Cameron