I'm interested too.

Jack
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: Tricia Ong Cheah Yen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 9:58 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Reporting Writing

i'm intrested

+trish

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 8:43 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List

We have developed some Flash based reports that are interactive and
render
on the client side broswer using Flash XML API.  These objects make
their
own request to the server, so they can hit a servlet and recieve XML.
If
you're interested, just email me directly.

- Cody

Chris Hane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/17/2002 02:12:52 PM

Please respond to Struts Users Mailing List
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>