I have the following structure for my web site:

<common>
  template.jsp

<cart>
  cart.jsp
  cartContent.jsp

When I use the template:insert tag from cart.jsp, the content is being
included relative to the location of template.jsp which is in common, and
not cart.jsp which is in cart.  I have to specify "../cart/cartContent" in
my put for it to work correctly.

Here is how cart.jsp looks like today:

<template:insert template="../common/template.jsp">
  <template:put name="content" content="../cart/cartContent.jsp" />
</template:insert>

Would it not be more natural, if all the included content was relative to
location of "cart.jsp" and not to the template?  So that one could write
cart.jsp in the following way:

<template:insert template="../common/template.jsp">
  <template:put name="content" content="cartContent.jsp" />
</template:insert>

Is there a way of making this work in the above described fashion?

-AP_
www: http://www.alexparansky.com