From: Dustin Aleksiuk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 10:40 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Struts and multiple Web applications on same application
server

I just wanted to let you know that the exact same problem drove me nuts 2
years
ago with Weblogic 5.1.  I'm sorry you are having that problem, but you
brought
back many funny memories of us pulling our hair out over it.  I don't
remember if
we ever solved it.  When I left that company we had moved to Tomcat.

Dustin Aleksiuk

Dustin Aleksiuk
Tools and Practices Team
TransCanada Tower - 2564A