I'm not quite sure how to use the <html:radio> tag.

In straight HTML, the name attribute is used to define a radio button group
so when one button is selected, the others are automatically deselected.  In
Struts, the name attribute is used to specify the bean name in use (if any).

So now, I'm not sure how to cause a set of radio buttons to be part of the
same group.  How is this done in Struts?

Thanks.

Jack