Be sure your reset() method is not blindly resetting the properties. The
default reset() does nothing, but people often have it reset everything.
The only important thing to reset() is the checkboxes, since the
browsers do not resubmit these if they are unchecked.

-- Java Web Development with Struts.
-- Tel +1 585 737-3463.
-- Web http://www.husted.com/struts/