From: Jorge Ruiz (SX) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 25 January 2002 2:27 p.m.
Subject: Re: Session in multiple windows on same machine

> My conclusion is if you have designed your application to handle the
"Back"
> and "Refresh" buttons, then you have inherently solved the Ctrl-N problem.

How could you possibly do that? HTTP protocol has no way to tell the
difference from a first GET, ot the GET from a refresh.

I have the same problem: how to have two different sessions of the same
application (or even different applications) in the same computer via two
browser windows?

This is an interesting issue. Any help highly appreciated.

Jorge