From: Craig Tataryn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 8:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: What happens when our session expires?

Thanks! Would there be a way we could manually end a session (i.e. at
logoff?)?

I would say that at some point (perhaps 24 hours) we would want the session
to expire, I imagine if we never expired sessions we would get into some
really bad performance issues...

Craig.

Craig W. Tataryn
Programmer/Analyst