not strictly struts, but taglibrary related. I knwo scripting variables can
be defined in the TLD and set in the TagExtraInfo extended class, but what if
we dont know the name of these scripting variables as run time - for eaxmple
one of my tag libs will retrieve a set of data from the database , and each
column in that row i want to expose as a a scripting variable in the boduy of
the tag - however i may not know all the column names at run-time so i want
to declare the scripting variables at run time - i suppose i'm asking if the
TagExtraInfo class can get access to the class is giving info about at
runtime? Any ideas?
--
Martin Samm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]