From: Brian M. Zhang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 29 January 2002 9:43 a.m.
Subject: logic:iterate with Struts template

Hi,

I have a jsp page which contains the following logic:iterate:

<logic:iterate id="product" type="com.myCompany.myPackage.Product"
    name="productArrayList" >
filter="true"/></td>
filter="true"/></td>
</logic:iterate>

productArrayList is a session variable holding an ArrayList object for
com.myCompany.myPackage.Product classs.

This page works just fine when it is by itself.  However, when I use it
as
part of another page using Struts template, the <logic:iterate />
doesn't
work any more.  The template setting is ok as everything works just fine
when the <logic:iterate /> part is removed.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Brian