Also, subscribing to a Yahoo group means giving an e-mail address.  DO NOT give
an address that you care about.  I had a  pristine (no spam) address that I used
on Yahoo.  It was the only place I had ever used it other then personal e-mails,
and now I receive 1 or 2 pornographic spam messages a day.

Just a thought.

Dustin Aleksiuk
Tools and Practices Team
TransCanada Tower - 2564A