From: Chetan Khimjee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed Jan 30 02:19:07 GMT-06:00 2002
Subject: RE: Hi....

Thankz Amir...

-----Original Message-----
From: Amir N. Nashat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 10:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Chetan,

There are no books available at this time though 2 are currently being
written that I know of. However, they will not be available for a while. The
best place to start is to go to the website jakarata.apache.org and search
under struts. there is A LOT of good information there. Also, another very
good site is www.husted.com. Ted(who runs the site) is very knowledgeable in
this field and posts to this mailing list very often. Hope that helps.

amir

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10:38:51 PM 01/29/02 >>>
I'm just a newbie to Struts and find it very interesting, I just want to ask
where is it best to start learning struts from... Is there a book out there
that I can buy....
Thankz....
Chetan

For additional commands, e-mail: