Hello list

I've found what seems to be a bug with the logic:equa tag :

I've tested the following struts code in a JSP :
<logic:equal name="FicheCandidatForm" property="paysCandidat" value="9F" >
    <bean:write name="FicheCandidatForm" property="paysCandidat" /> est
egale à 9F
</logic:equal>

<logic:equal name="FicheCandidatForm" property="paysCandidat" value="9C" >
    <bean:write name="FicheCandidatForm" property="paysCandidat" /> est
egale à 9C
</logic:equal>

<logic:equal name="FicheCandidatForm" property="paysCandidat" value="9" >
    <bean:write name="FicheCandidatForm" property="paysCandidat" /> est
egale à 9
</logic:equal>

The "paysCandidat" property is of type java.lang.String
I assume the value attribute is also a String.

The JSP displays the following result :
09 est egale à 9F
09 est egale à 9

Which means that, for logic:equal, the Strings "09" and "9F" are equal, and
idem for "09" and "9"....

Is this a known bug, or am I missing something ?

TIA

olivier