Hi there,
    I have not yet had to develop an application that had to deal with threading
issues before.  From reading the documentation I see that all users, are using the
same instance of the Action class.
   Can anyone give me some basic pointers on things to do or avoid in order to avoid
having users trample each other within my Action code since I seem to have a fair
amount of app flow control going on,  or  any design decisions that anyone has come up
with to avoid these types of problems.

thanks
Brian