Hi All,
          I have an Intranet application hosted on Weblogic Server , the
application is built on STRUTS, I need to know, whenever I start up
weblogic, the server downloads the DTD's for the application i.e. the struts
specific DTD's and the ones specific to Sun for the Web application.
Can You suggest me a work arond in which I download the DTD's on to my
machine on to a folder, so that These DTD's dont need to be downloaded
everytime I start Weblogic up.
Kindly tell me the places I have to make the change.

Thanks in advance,
Sudhir