From: Pete Carapetyan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2002 12:17 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Boost Struts with XSLT and XML - JavaWorld.com

This is one of the most well written articles I have ever seen.

At first blush, I am having a difficult time deciding wether this technology
is
totally cool, or it is just such a straightforward presentation that I am
twitterpated.

Thanks Todd

"Todd G. Nist" wrote:

> I have not seen this posted so, for those interested in using XSLT and XML
> with Struts, thought the following article maybe of value.
>
> Boost Struts with XSLT and XML
> An introduction to Model 2X
>
> Summary
> Struts is an innovative server-side Java framework designed to build Web
> applications. Hosted by the Apache Software Foundation's Jakarta Project,
> Struts has recently gained wide acceptance in the Java community. In this
> article, Julien Mercay and Gilbert Bouzeid introduce the processing model
> underlying Struts, describe the Struts framework itself, and present Model
> 2X, which enhances Struts by replacing JSP (JavaServer Pages) with XML and
> XSLT (Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations) to better separate
> logic and presentation. (2,600 words; February 1, 2002)
>
> By Julien Mercay and Gilbert Bouzeid

> Todd G. Nist

> For additional commands, e-mail:

Pete Carapetyan
http://datafundamentals.com
Java Development Services

Open standards technology for commercial profitability

For additional commands, e-mail:

the postmaster at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.sothebys.com