From: John M. Corro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 9:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Preselecting Radio Buttons

I would have thought this was a simple thing, but I must be missing
something.  Is there an attribute to the <html:radio> tag that sets it as
selected?  I want to have a group of radio buttons w/ 1 button being the
default.  I didn't see anything in the tag lib documentation and I tried
coding in the default value into the reset method (so if the form attribute
was "programmerLanguage", I would say 'programmerLanguage = "java";' in the
reset method., but no luck on either front.

Can anyone provide some insight into this simple problem?