OK.  I knew it COULD be done that way, but I keep reading in all my books
that it is not good design to put Java code in your JSP. I guess a certain
amount of it is necessary from timr to time.  Thanks! I will do this.

- Cody

Richard Yee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/05/2002 12:30:18 AM

Please respond to Struts Users Mailing List
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>