Hi everyone,

My group is in the process of  evaluation the use of Struts for the
development of business web applications (intranet). I work in a
Spanish multinational insurance company with offices along the world.

One parameter of the evaluation process is the references in other
financial firms. Do anyone know if is Struts used mainly in any
financial firm?

Other question: is there any company that uses Struts in Spain?

And the last one:  is there any consultant company that works with
Struts in Spain?

Thank you for your help,