redirect html:errors to popup windowThe only way I think you could do this
is via JavaScript ... you could use this tag set:

<logic:messagesPresent >... </logic:messagesPresent>

to determine if there are errors, if so open a popup window, save the handle
... and then within this tag:

append to that window the error messages. The JavaScript isn't that hard but
that is honestly the only way I think you could do it. It would look
something like this:

<logic:messagesPresent >
<script>
var newWindow = open window here with the size and controls you want
append to the window the contents of '<bean:write name="error"
filter="false"/>'
</script>
</logic:messagesPresent>

Anyone have any other ideas.