Hi,

Can anyone give me a quick tip on how to store and subsequently display an
ActionErrors object in session scope rather than within the request.

At the moment my Action class copies the ActionErrors from the request to
the session with:
            sess.setAttribute("org.apache.struts.action.ERROR",

request.getAttribute("org.apache.struts.action.ERROR"));

And I then try to access this from within my jsp with:
        <logic:present name="org.apache.struts.action.ERROR"
scope="session">
                <bean:write name="org.apache.struts.action.ERROR"
scope="session" />'
        </logic:present>

Unfortunately the output I get on the page is:
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionErrors@2b3d53'

which seems to be the reference to the ActionErrors object rather than the
text of an individual error contained within it.

thanks in advance for any help

regards,
steve