Hi all,
I'm a newbie to Struts. I'm trying with 1.0 release.

My FormBean is follows...

public class MonkeyForm extends ActionForm  {
        private Monkey[] monkey = new Monkey[5];
        public Monkey[] getMonkey() {  return this.monkey;  }
        public void setMonkey(Monkey monkey[]) {this.monkey = monkey;}
}

public class Monkey{
        private String name;
        private String age;
        //Get and set methods are here
}

Assuming that I don't want to use Struts tab libraries, how should be
the field names in HTML? Am I right to have them like this?

    <input type="text" name="monkey[0].name" >
    <input type="text" name="monkey[0].age" >
    <input type="text" name="monkey[1].name">
    <input type="text" name="monkey[1].age">

Somehow, these values are not populated in the form bean.
Do I have to specify Monkey bean anywhere in struts-config?

It works with simple arrays and when the nested bean is not an array,
but it doesn't if the nested bean is an array. Am I doing something
wrong?

Regards,
Choudary.