From: Jonathan Gibbons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 12:06 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: "if" tag

How can

<logic:if   name="blah" value="xxx">

<logic:else>
</logic:else>
</logic:if>   (or whatever)

be better.  It's just different, but not better, and scriptlets are evil
when they go mad and get out of hand, they are not evil of themselves.

Jonathan

From: "Mattos, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/02/2002 11:52 EST

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:

Ya think?

Well, if that's true, forget it. I'll just use scriptlets, although I feel
like we're mixing too much java that way.

John