I want to have multiple workflows, with users mapped to a particular
workflow based on their role.  I know that Struts doesn't support this now.
Is there an intent to support this in the future?

In the meantime, I'm interested in suggestions on the best way to implement
this.

Right now, I've done this:
   1) I've created multiple ActionServlets, each of which reads it's own
struts-config file.  Each pair is the workflow for one role.
   2)  I've got a RoleDispatcherServlet that intercepts all Struts URLs,
converts the URL to call the appropriate ActionServlet for the user's role,
and forwards to that URL.

Any additional suggestions or alternative methods are appreciated.

Michael