To be able to call a com.somecompany.servlet.MySimpleServlet through the name
SimpleServlet add the following to your web.xml

<servlet>
<servlet-name>SimpleServlet</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>com.somecompany.servlet.MySimpleServlet</servlet-class>
</servlet>

Get your firstname@lastname email at http://Nameplanet.com/?su