From: Nick Thomson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 3:33 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Confused over check boxes

Try thinking of it this way.  For every JSP page 2 actions take place.  The
first action is used to populate the form bean and then control is passed to
the JSP page.  During this phase you can ignore reset and set your
properties as you need them.  The 2nd action is used to process the user's
HTML spec., unchecked boxes are not placed in the parameter list.
Therefore, if the reset method did not uncheck your checkbox for you, then
you would not have any way of determining if a user had uncheck any boxes.

Hope this helps.