If you're calling jsp's directly then you just call them as you would any
other static resource such as a link or image.  If you're jsp's are undert
WEB-INF then on some containers they;re hidden from direct view (I think!!
not sure).  In our apps we never call a jsp directly we always call actions
which forward to jsps.  If call to the jsp requires no processing and you
think that creating an individual action for each "static" (so to speak) jsp
is extraneous then you could create a generic StaticPageAction that takes a
context relative path to a jsp/html page.

 The code for the action consists of nothing more than reading the request
parameter and creating a new ActionForward Object and returning that.

I.E.
        String page = request.getParameter("page");
        ActionForward fwd = new ActionForward(/"+"index.html");
        if(page !=null ) {
            fwd = new ActionForward("/"+page);
        }

        return fwd;

where page = /jsps/some.jsp

BEWARE: You could us this approach to serve ALL static content even images
etc.  But remember anything called through an action is served by the
JSP/servlet engine and may place unecessary stress and load on the container
that could otherwise be handled by Apache (all static content).  It is wise
therefore to use comon sense when using this approach.  We only use this
approach if we want to maintain session (we use our own session management)
through a SecureStaticPageAction that performs a security/session check
before forwarding to the static resource/page.

HTH
Jin