From: John M. Corro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 2:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Form -> Bean conversion

We have a bunch of existing beans that we'd like to use w/ ActionForms.  For
each bean we'll need to obviously expose the getters/setters in the
corresponding ActionForm.  The ideal scenario we'd like to see happen is
prevent the ActionForms from having all the corresponding getters/setters
hardcoded into it.  We're ok w/ coding the validate() method for each class
by hand, but we'd like to avoid having to code each ActionForm w/ a
getter/setter (even if it is templated out for us by a Struts plug in or
even a custom written batch file).

Has anyone implemented something like this?