I tried doing this but I'm not getting the form bean attribute values after
the second submit. Its like this. My form bean contains some properties and
a reference to my value bean. The first page submits and action class
forwards to second page after populating form fields except the value object
fields. The second form that contaning the value object fields submits to
the same action class and here I am getting the values from value object.
This part works fine. but I am not getting the form bean values that got
populated at the first submit.

Struts- config :
  <form-beans>

   <form-bean      name="MyForm"
                    type="mypackage.MyForm"/>
   </form-beans>

  <action-mappings>
     <!-- Ejb create -->
    <action    path="/one"
               type="mypackage.MyAction"
               name="MyForm"
              scope="session"
              validate="false">
      <forward name="next"  path="/second.jsp"/>
      <forward name="success"  path="/confirm.jsp"/>
    </action>

Any clue ?

Thanks in advance