From: Jim Tyrrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 11:25 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Showing a result after a long running query

Hello all,

I have looked at the struts docs and all over the net and I have posted to
forums at java.sun.com.

I want to show a user a page that says I am working on your problem and then
when the processing is done I will send to them/display for them the output
of the long running database query/process whatever.

Note I do not want the working in progress page to be shown again if I hit
the back button of the browser. I should just get to the form that I
inputted my parameters into to get the process rolling.

Does struts support this?
Does anyone know how to do this with some other technology?

This seems like a common problem and there should be an easy solution or at
least you would think so.

Thank You
Jim Tyrrell

For additional commands, e-mail: