Here is my problem :

I have a from with an according form class :
public class OrderForm extends ActionFrom
{
private String name; // name of the person that is ordering
private ArrayList orderItems; // list of ordered items.

// getters and setters ...
}

Each order item is a bean like this :
public class ProductBean
{
private String productName; // the name of the product
private int number; // how many of this product do you want

// getters and setters ..
}

I have a form on a jsp that diplayes a textbox for the name of the person that
wants to order, and a textbox for each product so you can enter a number .
The problem is that these numbers are not stored  in the according ProductBeans.

Here is my form. ( processOrder uses an OrderFrom
<logic:iterate id="item" name="orderForm" property="orderItems">
<bean:write name="item" property="productName" />
</logic:iterate>

If I click the submit button, my action is called.  The name is on the
OrderForm, but there is not 1 number filled out !!

How is this possible and how do I need to handle this problem .

Thanks !
Geert

--
Get your firstname@lastname email at http://Nameplanet.com/?su