Hi,

I've got Struts working fine under Tomcat 3.2.1.

Now, I'm trying to tackle how to build the JSP and form bean objects, and
would appreciate some help/input.  FYI:  I am very comfortable with
JSP/Servlets & Java, but I have no experience with the tag library
stuff...though it seems quite intuitive.

I'm creating a form that will control an audio device with controls like:

Mute, Random, Repeat (checkboxes)

Previous, Next, Play/Pause, Stop (buttons)

My questions are:

1)  JSP tags.

        How can I get the checkboxes to perform a submit when toggled using the tag
libraries?
        I know I can add "this.form.submit()" to the onclick event, but I was
curious if there was a better tag oriented approach.

2)  It seems like my Action should extend the DispatchAction class, with a
method for each basic action.

        How would I construct a FormBean that would correctly model both the check
boxes (which have state) verses the buttons which don't (well, Stop, Next
and Previous don't).  Play/Pause would toggle.

I'm not looking for anyone to write this for me, just point me in the right
direction.

TIA.

-Chris