Dave Weis wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Cedric Dumoulin wrote:
> >   TilesRequestProcessor has been committed with Tiles for Struts1.1
> > since 18/02. It should be now in latest Struts nightly build. Also,
> > you can download Tiles from its main site, and choose development
> > version. It is in it (I have just check it ;-) ). Try to play with
> > tiles-doc.war.
> >   You need TilesRequestProcessor only if you use latest Struts1.1.
>
> This is what I'm trying to do, use Struts 1.1. How do I specify in the
> config that TilesRequestProcessor is necessary?

at the end of struts-config.xml, after </action-mappings> write :

  <!-- ========== Associated Request Processor settings =================== -->
  <!-- Here we specified the tiles processor -->
  <controller processorClass="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor">
  </controller>

 Can you confirm that you have similar settings in the struts-config.xml from the
downloaded tiles-doc.war ? Otherwise, you have a wrong version.

> I downloaded tiles.tar.gz
> from your site yesterday at 4:44 pm CST.

  Looks like the good one (my site report 11h44 -1 GMT).