Hi Folks:

Pardon my ignorance.    You guys have been a great help.    Only been using
struts for a week or so.

Here's the scenario:

Step 1
Screen 1 has a menu of html:link
- Add Biller
- Edit Biller
- View Biller

Step 2
When you click Edit or View, I bring up another form (Screen 2) to prompt
for the Billing ID.

Step 3
I bring up the actual billing form screen using the Billing ID entered in
Step 2/Screen 2

Now for the question:
- For step 2, I had to create an action an a really simple form just to get
the billing id from the window.   This is kind of a pain.   I was wondering
if Step 2 can be eliminated in favor of some kind of JavaScript prompting
window (called from Step 1) that will get the billingid and forward that
BillingID as a part of the html:link in Step 1/Screen 1?

thanks for any help,
Theron