RTFM: there is an entire section in the online Struts User Guide on this
topic.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Aroui, Dr. Djelloul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 10:52 AM

We want to internationalize our b2b-application based on struts-framework
und web-logic 6.1.

The application run for the westen languages (english, french,german..).
We need to support east Asian (Japan, chinese,..languages) and arabic
(Arabic, Farsi, ... languages) scripts.

The east asian languages are writing verticaly and also horizontaly..
Arabic are writing from right to left.

How are yours experiences with such adaptation?.
How can I use struts for such languages?

thanks for any help or documentation.

best regards
Djelloul