Hi All,

I've got the Cancel button on my forms. It is a heirarchy data structure for a eVote /
poll app.

First form creates a question set
Then you can go to the next form and create a question
They you can go to the 3rd form and create a question option

In my Actions, I check at the start to see isCancelled() and if so, redirect to the
previous form. However on the 3rd form, the Action redirects to the 2nd form via its
Action but since the isCancelled() is still true, it also redirects to the first form.

I need somehow to reset the flag when I first check the isCancelled(), so that the
successive Actions do not read it as well.

However the Constants.CANCEL_PROPERTY flags are actually request.getParameter
settings, so I can't change them.

I like to suggest an request Attribute that gets set somewhere early on, so that I can
reset it. Does this sound generally useful, or am I wandering off on my own little
tangent?

Thanks
Adam

http://www.shopping.altavista.com