Mark, see Ted's reasoning in prev. note.

Rob

|--------+------------------------>
|        |          "Galbreath,   |
|        |          Mark"         |
|        |          <Galbreath@tes|
|        |          sco.com>      |
|        |                        |
|        |          27/02/2002    |
|        |          20:02         |
|        |          Please respond|
|        |          to "Struts    |
|        |          Users Mailing |
|        |          List"         |
|        |                        |
|--------+------------------------>

  |      cc:
                                   |
  |      Subject:     RE: changing from *.do to /do/* screws up everything? -> Jerry
Sp ringer sums up...                 |

They're only as exposed as you make them!  A JSP is a presentation layer
object and belongs in the web-app directory.  Burying them in the same
space
as the controller invites sloppy designs and lazy coding.

(Perhaps I should wait until Friday for this?)

Mark