Hello,

I am using struts 1.0.2 and have been looking at ways to do more than the
default validation provides. I have downloaded and tested "Struts
Validator" package but it does not seem to provide what we are looking for.

Here is the problem... After the user submits the form and it fails
validation, we would like to some how distinguish the input field in
question by either changing the background color of the cell, the font
color, putting an asterisk in front of it, or some thing of that flavor.

I can't find in the docs or the archives any mention of this way of
handling validation. So is this possible in struts 1.0.2? Did I miss some
thing in the "Struts Validator" package? Is there another package that
might provide it?

Any help, advice, and/or exmples would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

- Saeid