Could I see your xml for the validator definition?  Do
you have the depends in the xml validator set to
something so it is never getting to this validation?
If you put debug code in the method, you never see it
run either?

David

--- Ben Kafka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   Was able to fix the first problem by going into
> the js and checking for
> "select-one" and value=0.
>
>   Regarding the 2nd issue, I have specified the
> class where I put the method
> in the
> valiation-xml e.g. my
> clasname="com.mypackagename.ui.RegistrationForm"
> and
> I have
> a method there called
> validateTwoFields(Object bean,ValidatorAction va,...
> just like yours.
>
> The only difference is that in errors.add() I have

errors.add(field.getKey,StrutsValidatorUtil.getActionError(.....)
> and you have

errors.add(field.getKey.ValidatorUtil.getActionError(.....