From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: March 2, 2002 12:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Newbie question about struts and Tomcat 4

Don't put too much detail in your posting, it makes it too hard to answer.
:)

Mark Galbreath posted that link on Friday, have a look

David Gaulin
Tel / tél :(613) 946-9595
Email / courriel : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Facsimile / télécopieur : (613) 954-6012
Industry Canada | 235 Queen Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0H5
Industry Canada | 235, rue Queen, Ottawa (Ontario)  K1A 0H5