Hi,
try using
<forward name="errNoCurrentObject"
path="/error.jsp?type=internal&amp;reason=errNoCurrentObject"/>
Regards,
Murali

"yogesh b" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/03/2002 05:13:16

Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:    (bcc: Muralidhar BR/India/KINDLE)
Subject:  Re: Action mappings and request parameters

Hi,
You can try this in your action class to forward with request param.

          ActionForward forward = mapping.findForward("errNoCurrentObject");
          StringBuffer buffer = new StringBuffer(forward.getPath());
          buffer.append("?type=internal&reason=errNoCurrentObject")
          return new ActionForward(buffer.toString(),
forward.getRedirect());

Yogesh