Hello All,

I am try to use poolman with struts under tomcat 3.3. I placed poolman.xml
in the web-inf\classes directory and removed the datasource tag from
struts-config.xml.

But it is throwing following error...

java.sql.SQLException: SQLException occurred in JDBCPool:
java.sql.SQLException:
 Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection
params: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver,
jdbc:oracle:thin:@216.136.75.139:1521:proddb.

But if I put the datasource tag back in struts-config.xml .. it works fine.
But I am not sure which connection pooling (Poolman or Struts) it is using
when I say getConnection() in my code.

Do I have to place the datasource tag also along with poolman.xml???

It is very urgent for me to solve this problem.

Any help is appreciated ... thanks

Satish