I did this:
I defined mailTo as a String = "mailto:";
Hope this answers your question

-----Original Message-----
From: Apollinaire Coulibaly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 12:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help to manage html href tag with sruts

Hi all,

I've the following situation: I have to manage this html tag <a
href="mailto:<%=userEmail%>" ..... >
Can some tell to me how to manage it using taglibrary? how can I pass the
user
email adress to the tag as: <html:link href="???">
Thanks all

PitB

For additional commands, e-mail:

****
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
intended for the sole use of the individual to whom they are addressed.
Black Box Corporation reserves the right to scan all e-mail traffic for
restricted content and to monitor all e-mail in general. If you are not the
intended recipient or you have received this email in error, any use,
dissemination or forwarding of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to
this email.