Yesterday i posted a message but no one has replyed yet.
I was having problems with xerces.jar in deploying my struts application on weblogic -
SunOs5.8.
After some searching i ended up to substitute the xerces.jar with xercesImpl.jar and
now a new exception is raised.
I suppose nobody has replyed before so nobody will now.
Anyway i try.
Ivan.

javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Input/output error reading configuration from
resource path /WEB-INF/struts-config.xml
        at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at javax.servlet.ServletException.<init>(ServletException.java:107)
        at javax.servlet.UnavailableException.<init>(UnavailableException.java:159)
        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:463)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:495)
        at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.createInstances(Compiled Code)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:442)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:361)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.preloadServlet(ServletContextImpl.java:741)
        at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletContextImpl.preloadServlets(Compiled Code)
        at weblogic.t3.srvr.HttpServer.initServletContexts(Compiled Code)
        at weblogic.t3.srvr.HttpServer.start(HttpServer.java:442)
        at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.start(Compiled Code)
        at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.main(T3Srvr.java:832)
        at weblogic.Server.startServerDynamically(Server.java:131)
        at weblogic.Server.main(Compiled Code)
        at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:58)