Hi all,

Got an array of records and I want to put them onto the screen to edit. What is the
technique to go about this? (i am using the nightly 1.1 at the moment)

is it create an action form that maps a single record and create a load of them? or
create an action form with the properties being arrays of the information?

one form in total or one form per record?

i take it the indexed= attribute for the html tags is going to be useful?

It's not obvious how to do this and I just dont have time to expriement (deadline to
meet). Any help appreciated

Cheers
Ian